Business idea in Eindhoven
Are you looking for a postal address for your company and a local phone number? The combination of your company name in combination with the Evoluon address in Eindhoven can make a big difference. Hire our professional telephone service and have your (postal) mail managed. In addition to using the Evoluon as your postal address, you can also make use of all Regus Business Centers worldwide.
Choose the package that suits your company best
In addition to a complete virtual office, there are several products to help you with your business venture. This means the Evoluon offers options for every demand & budget:
- Mail management: Mail and parcels are received, signed for and forwarded if desired.
- Business address: A business address for your company. Please note: you need a Virtual Office for registration with the Chamber of Commerce.
- Telephone services: A local phone number that includes your company name.
- Virtual office: A business address, telephone number, mail management and access to the Regus business lounges. With a virtual office you can register with the Chamber of Commerce.
- Virtueel office plus: A virtual office including 5 days a month using a private-office.
In business fast with a Virtual Office
It does not matter if you are exploring new markets, looking for a new workplace or if you need someone to take your phone and manage your mail: The Evoluon can help you with a virtual office in Eindhoven.
Your new company can be 'big business' in no time.
If you are just starting a business, a home office is perfect, but it is also important to make a professional impression on existing and potential customers. For example, by using a professional business address. This enables you to enter new markets in a different region more easily and with less risk.
With a virtual office, obtain a professional appearance
at an attractive price
A virtual office offers you a professional business address, a local telephone number and a fully equipped office or meeting room. These virtual offices have a professional, welcoming receptionist who will answer your telephone when you are away. The receptionist can also take care of your mail processing.